Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It's over!


The birthday party is finally done. We had a huge turnout. We combined birthdays with my son and his best friend. It was a scooby doo birthday at the lake. We had a lot of water activities. The two boys really enjoyed themselves. Now that it has past I can clean my stamp room and refocus on daily living.

Did I mention we now have jet skis? My son loves those jet skis. He won't ride with mom though because I go too slow and I don't try to do tricks. Dad is much more fun on those things. That's ok, his friends will ride with me.


Here is the paperbag album we did at our Pinecone Press Book Club. I wish I could remember the name of the woman who designed this so I could give her credit. It is so cute. It's graduated and I'm not done decorating it but here's what I have. I hate to post and not have something you're interested in :)
Hopefully I'll get my stamp room cleaned up so I can stamp. In my next post I'll tell you about an auction I participated and some of the cool things I bought.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...