Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Thanks for hanging in

This has been a tough month. Let's just say things aren't the best right now and unfortunately I can't go into a lot of it. A good friend (my MIL's boyfriend) passed suddenly. It was a shock and he will truly be missed. I'll also add if you do not have a will or you have not updated your will please do so. What a mess for those left behind.

On a good note I finally finished thank you cards that should have been done in August. Shame on me!
The stamp is TAC™. I used Quickutz scalloped cookie cutter dies in my Big Shot and colored with prismacolor pencils. Yeah, the coloring could be better but I'm just glad they are finally done.
I took my son to the Pumpkin Express. Great place to take pictures.

I hopefully will have a lot more to add. My friends are having an Open House Shopping Extravaganza. I'm one of the selling companies. They want me to make a ton of stuff to sell. I hope I get it done :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...