Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Nugget Boxes

My dear friend Rita Kegg got me interested in doing nugget boxes. I found the templates on SCS. There are templates for different numbers of nuggets. These make great gifts. I had people loving them. Some even asked me to teach a class on it. The papers I used are called Bella Flor. TAC has them on special for $10.00 (regularly $19.95) for the entire pack. They are designed by Mabelle Ramirez Ortiz (very talented artist).





This one is done with TAC paper Merry Wishes. The flowers are a punch and the rest is using my Big Shot.
The open house went well. I met a lot of people and had a lot of fun. I even made some money. Next up is a baby shower for my dear friend Melissa and then a bunch of calendars are needed to be made.
Blogger is having issues so that's it for now. I'll post more nugget boxes tomorrow so be sure to check back.

3 comments:

Rita Kegg said...

Love these!!! What is the inside of the pink flower made of??? You did a great job! Blessings

Sharon said...

It's crystal laquer (I actually used diamond glaze) and clear beads with no holes. Very simple :)

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

I'm loving these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...