Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Gift Card Holders

I've been trying to publish the last couple of days and found out my virus protection had a problem updating therefore not allowing me to log in to anything. All is good now... I hope.
Here are some of the gift card holders I made. Unfortunately I am a procrastinator so the pictures aren't really the complete project and I didn't take pictures of them all. I went back and added ribbon and glitter and liquid aplique to the santa hats. I made 14 in all (2 of each design). Their favorite colors are purple and blue so I tried to incorporate that in the holders.

Final decorated trees.
I thought I did pretty good considering we just got back from vacation and I'm sick with bronchitis. I also gave each teacher one of my nugget boxes. They loved them. I actually got a lot of compliments on my card holders... made me feel good. So thanks for all those compliments.
2 more days until Christmas. My son is counting down the days. Merry Christmas to all my friends out there. Hopefully I'll get those Christmas cards made and out to you before Valentines day :)

3 comments:

Rita Kegg said...

All of them are really cute Sharon!! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday together!!

Lisa T said...

I love those gift card holders, especially the little purse ones! Are they a template or a die cut?

Sharon said...

The purse is a coluzzle template. You trace around it with a swivel knife, cut the little tabs and you are ready to decorate. It's super easy and very quick.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...