Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wow what a vacation!

We finally got to go on vacation this year. It was a lot of fun. I made my own book to take notes in and to record what happened every day so I wouldn't forget. This was a lot of firsts for my son. His first airplane ride, his first cruise, his first stitches... yes stitches... 5 of them, and his first time in the ocean. I made the book using my bind-it-all, TAC papers, notebook paper, and I made my own pockets. I'll put the paper things I collected from the cruise in the pockets and put a few of my favorite pictures on the page of the day.





This is the ship we were on. It was huge. They had rock climbing, ice skating, a flow rider, miniature golf, and much more. My husband and some friends won first place in the doge ball championship. They took the competition by storm! They received a medal for all their hard work.

This is Labadee, Haiti. What a beautiful place.
Now this is my friend Yuki and her famous duck face. She'll probably kill me the next time she sees me for publishing this. It was her first time to rock climb and she did great!

I'm in the process of finishing up some gift cards and I'll post them later. Have a great day and it's almost Christmas. So, Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...