Pages

Monday, December 3, 2007

Yet Another Quick Update

I finally got to have a stamp camp. Here's one of the cards we completed. I used a design from my best friend Yuki Zepeda. I keep telling her to have a blog because she is such an awesome artist but she refuses thinking it's too much work (love ya Yuki). The only difference from her design and mine is I added the cuddlebug embossing in my Big Shot and distressed the edges of the long green paper and took off the ribbon. I also did another card and it was modeled from my dear friend Rita Kegg. I haven't scanned it yet. She has a blog which is also awesome.
I have some other completed projects but I haven't had time to take pictures of them. The Christmas season is just getting so hectic. I need to make more calendars to so I can give them to my stamp club. I already have some things I'm going to give them but just in case they read my blog I don't want to mention them. They are wonderful women and also very talented.

This is an FYI. The cuddlebug embossing folders will fit in the Big Shot enabling you to emboss only one side of your card. You can't do that in the Cuddlebug. This makes for very quick and easy cards. The folder is a little shy of the paper as you can see above but everyone loves the look.
Take care.
And yes, I said CHRISTMAS :) Merry Christmas

1 comment:

KayellWY said...

I'm wondering if I'm understanding your comment regarding not being able to emboss only one side of a card with the Cuttlebug. Do you mean one side of a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" folded card? I can do that in my Cuttlebug. Please explain.

Thanks,

Karen
karen_l@bresnan.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...