Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Escape

I'm getting ready to go to Escape. It's a TAC sponsored function in San Antonio, TX. We'll get to make samples with the new products and stamps. I'll also get to trade with other angels and see old friends and make new ones. I love the set we get for attending. I used it to create this card.

The only reason I'm really updating at this time is for a friend of mine who really didn't like looking at the stitches. I'll have more to post when I return from Escape. Have a great weekend and I need to go finish my prop swap.

2 comments:

Heather Devino said...

Very pretty~Can you post a pic of the set for those of us who couldn't make it to Escape??? I hope you had a great time!

Sharon said...

It's in the November 2007 Newsletter page 8. Let me know if you want me to send a copy of it to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...