Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

Great time at Escape

I had a great time at Escape (TAC function). Here is the swap I made. I just love explosion boxes especially this one with pockets. I made this one into a calendar. All stamps and papers are TAC. I did use a picture of the Alamo since we were in San Antonio at the time. The undecorated spots are for pictures and journaling.
This is one of my swaps I made. It holds two peppermint patties. I wish I could remember the site I got the template from; I'll try to find it and post a link.
This is a quick card I made as a thank you. It was very fast and extremely easy.
My brother comes home from Spain on Wed. We are looking forward to having him at home. Hopefully I'll have more to post before my life gets out of control again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...