Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What I've been doing...

With Valentines for son's class, teacher appreciation day, and so much more going on I haven't had time to blog. But, I'm going to show you what I've made during this month.I made these for my son's teachers. I used tags, bags, boxes and more cartridge and also the stamped for the word. So fast and easy!!
Then I realized I forgot one of the teaching assistants and ran back home to make one more.
For class my son had to decorate a bag to use at school for a game at snack time. He loves the Mickey and friends cartridge so we used it to decorate the bag along with some stamps (The Angel Company™).
I love going to my friend Rita Kegg's blog. http://ritasangels.blogspot.com/ She's doing a week of fun with the scor-pal. I loved her card so much I stamp lifted it. Check out her blog and get some awesome ideas.
Last but not least are some treats I made for a special group of women. I got this idea from another great friend Yuki Zepeda. http://redhotstamping.blogspot.com/ I'm lucky enough to have her as my stamp mama in The Angel Company™. She shares a lot of her ideas with her downline. I'm so lucky.
That's it for now. I'm going to go create more of Rita's scor-pal ideas. I'm thinking about applying them to a scrapbook layout. We'll see how much time I have on my hands.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...