Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Couple of Things

Yeah, taxes are so done. Took forever but we got them done before the 15th. I tried to post earlier but there's was something strange going on. I finally finished my spider layout. Since the pictures have been taken our spider friend has moved on. My son keeps asking when he's coming back. I keep telling him more will take it's place.


This is an Easter shot. What a simple page this was. I made it for a 6x6 trade. Since the photo is 4x6 I just had to fasten it down and I was done. I used a sketch provided by The Angel Company. I'll have to put it in a format I can post.

That's all I've got for now. I'm going to try to take pictures of projects I made that were created by Yuki. Those were some cool projects she made. It's off to the zoo in the morning.
Be creative.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello

You have got a nice blog. There is a problem though. I couldn't find any way to search your archive. It's annoying to manually go through several months. Please add a search box to the layout of your blog. Here is a link to a ordinary search box that you can add to your Blogger layout.

How To Add Search Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...