Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2008

I've been tagged by Donna Bukalders!


The "rules" of the game:

Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.


Ten years ago: I was single and just graduated from college.


Five things in todays 'to do list':

1. clean and organize my craft room

2. clean and organize my craft room

3. update my blog :)

4. make my phone call list for tomorrow morning

5. play catch up since I went to seminar and watermark some photos



Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
Pay off our home; build my dream home with lots of land; donate to charities; this list could take forever


Places I have lived: Japan, Maryland, North Dakota, and Texas



I will now tag:
Yuki
Rita K
Mary
Rita H
Gwen Z

1 comment:

Mary Leeson said...

Hey, I love your memory purse for your prop swap...I'm sure it blessed the ladies! Thanks for tagging me...see my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...