Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Seminar came and went :(

Seminar has come and gone. I'm glad and disappointed. It was a lot of work to get everything ready plus all the family stuff had me running. I made this card for graduation.

This is my prop swap for seminar. I won Stephanie Hedgepeth's swap. I'll take pictures and show it to you later. Mine is a memorie purse. It has hinges so the book opens and closes easily. Sandy won it and I hope she likes it. The papers and stamps are TAC™.

Seminar took place in Wichita, Kansas. This is the view from in front of the hotel.

Here is my Red Hot angel wings.
And last but not least are my two buddies. Well, at least I think Rita is still my buddy. Are you Rita???


Yuki (angel of the year nominee), me (I got nothin') and Rita (our Rising Star)

I had a blast at seminar. It's always good to see people and meet new ones. My "stalker" was back but Yuki has the pictures so I can't post them as of yet. We did some awesome projects. Hope you all like the pics.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...