Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Been a long time

Yes, it's been a very long time. Things have been pretty hectic around here. I get to go in to work now but luckily it's not every day but it still takes time away from what I enjoy doing. I do have some pictures to post and as soon as I get them out of my camera I'll share them with you. My son is now in Kindergarten so my world has changed. You'd think that would mean more freedom but where we are he goes to school from 8-11. That's not very long. I've also been digitally scrapbooking so I'll have to share those as well. We're off to a birthday party tonight so hopefully I'll be able to add to this page on Sunday after my trip to San Antonio to see the Yukster. I did find this great blog that has free backgrounds. Check it out.
http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...