Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Escape

TAC had Escape in San Antonio, Texas. I had so much fun seeing old friends and making new ones. Yes, I know how to make new friends.
This was my trade. I got the idea from Cindy Lawrence (Creative Closet). I thought there has to be a way I can make that into a trade. I wasn't sure if people would like it or not but they seemed to. It's not quite as elaborate as hers but for a trade I thought I did pretty good.
Now, here's what I made for clubMED (Managers, Executives, and Directors for TAC). I had a lot going on in my head but not very much time. I finished the cards on Wed and then left for Yuki's.
I think I did pretty good.
supplies: papers TAC™ Catelynne Collection and Bazzil browns; oh how stamp set; Ava embellishment jar
This is my clubMED trade. We try to do something different (usually something other than a card or a card with a twist to it). I made these and filled them with chocolate. Of course I got the idea off of splitcoaststampers.
supplies: always remember set; nestabilities, glitter pen, and one of my favorite Winterberry collection paper.
I got home on Sunday with a lot of stuff. Serendipity is beautiful. TAC did an incredible job on the presentation of our new stamps. It goes live Feb 1!!
Well, I'm off to recover from my excellent adventure. Dinner's here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...