Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Having fun being digital.

I'm so excited. I was chosen to be a guest on a creative team for a one kit design call. I feel so honored and I love her kits. So here's my plug. The kit has a ton of stuff in it. I created 3 pages in hardly any time. I just love all the papers and embellishments. The designer is Maria Designs and this kit is called Country Easter. You can buy it at godigitalscrapbooking.com. It's a great site. The ladies there are so nice and supportive. Check out the kit ... you won't be disappointed.
I joined some other challenges there as well and here's two more I came up with.

I've also become a template junkie. Scrapbooking hasn't been this easy. On another note I did a swap and made a card... yes, out of paper. Unfortunately I sent it off today without taking a picture. So, I'll just have to make another one so I can upload it to my blog. Until then you'll just have to look at my scrapbook pages. And yes, you can create these with paper as well :)

1 comment:

No Reimer Reason said...

You did a great job showing off the Country Easter kit. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...