Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm behind....

Yikes, I'm behind in doing the cards... sorry :) I'm gearing up for the annual Red Hot mini gathering this weekend... and my birthday next week... and the swine flu (so far our district hasn't closed but there could be one case ... crossing fingers)... parents coming to dinner... clean house... do digi scrapping for Dani Alencar (love it)... and so on.
Designed by Yuki Zepeda.
Designed by Linda Gonzales
Designed by Rhodeen Howell
Designed by Tina Morgan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh so cool to see my card on another site!!! Thank you showing all the wonderful cards from the swap!!
Hope you had fun at Seminar, I loved all the pictures of you and Yuki! They are all in my book!
Have a great day!
Rhodeen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...