Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

What a week!

I don't have any pictures yet to post but I'm working on it. I got my swaps back from Yuki so I'll take pictures and share them with you all.
I was chosen to be on a Creative Team for Dani Alencar. She's a digital designer and I just love her work. She sells at one of my favorite places godigitalscrapbooking.com and a new place I'm investigating called TDC (thedigichick). She does templates as well as kits, overlays, elements, alphas, etc. Can't tell I'm excited :) Digi scapping is just making my life a little easier. I'm getting so much done doing my pages digitally. Does this mean I'm completely digital ... no; but, I can see why people do go completely digital.
Last week Yuki and Zip came to visit. That was really nice but it made life a little hectic. I finished my taxes ... yeah. Got to attend a Red Hot Roundup (Beverly's cooking is awesome). There were some great projects. I wish I could go all the time but alas.... My husband was very kind and took the kids (and I only have one). Last week was also a week of sadness for some. I had two friends who needed me to watch their kids so they could attend funerals (same day different funerals). Thursday was a busy day for me.
That's it for now. I'll take pics of things and post them hopefully later today along with some new digi layouts and possibly a pinecone press layout I need to get done for my pinecone press book club. Oh yeah, I also bought Wild Card Cricut cartridge (I love price matching).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...