Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Just for Rhodeen

OK, Rhodeen says she misses my cards.  I actually did two cards. One of my own creations and one is a copy of Barb Fosters.  I got the idea of my card from my calendar swap page I made.  If you are in the swap you don't want to peek :)
This is my calendar swap.  I used pretty sparkly paper and embossed it with my cuddlebug.  I used The Angel Company™ stamps, prismacolor pencils, and marker direct to stamp technique.  I, of course, had to add glitter to make it all worth while.

After I saw the finished project I thoutht this would make a great card.   I think it's a great card so I hope you do too.

I like visiting Barb Foster's blog.  She's so creative.  I just love her cards.  Right now she's got a really cool snowgirl up.  To visit her blog simply go to Foster Design House.  Tell her Sharon sent you.


1 comment:

Rho's Place said...

Hey, just getting on here. I haven't see all the updates! Yea for you~
:-)
I love the cards, so borrowing that idea! Thank you for mentioning me. I hope you are doing well and getting ready for Christmas! Wish we would of had more time to catch up. Until next time...
Rho

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...