Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Cricut Box

I felt like being creative today :)  Actually this has been in my head for awhile.  I used Cricut Design Studio (which I really don't like this program but what can you do).  I welded a box from Tags Bags Boxes and More and a crown from Sweet Treats.  The only thing is the lines and fold marks did not cut ... just the outline.  I'll have to post the question to how to weld it without eliminating the inside lines.  The lines on the crown didn't cut either (I'm perfectly ok with that).  I would like to put different toppers on the boxes for different occasions.  Just thought it was a cute idea.  If I can get the rest to cut right I'll share my cut file.
Cricut Design Studio
Here is my final product.  Sorry about the crappy pictures.  I got a little carried away with the scoring so don't do what I did and score your crown.
Hope you enjoyed the little project.  It's not decorated but at least I have something new on my blog!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...