Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Copic Certification

Yeah, I got into Copic Certification.  I can't wait to be certified and have a better understanding of the markers and such.  I'm hoping to teach classes either out of my house or even a store.  I prefer out of my house but hey I'm up for anything :)  I still need to get some basic colors so I can start showing off my TAC stamps using Copics.  Most of you are thinking, hey, she said she wasn't going to get into the Copic craze.  Well, what can I say.  If you are going to invest in markers they might as well be really good quality.  Copics have been used by artists for a long time.  It's crafters that are getting in on the craze now.  Hopefully next time I'll have something stamped for you.
But for now here's two posters I made for Ty's teacher last year using my Cricut.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...