Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Red Hot Swap

I'd like to start off saying, "I got a Scor-Buddy with mat!"  I do have to admit I collect scoring tools.  If you ever want to know about one just shoot me a question.  I have the Scor-Pal (with mat), Scor-Buddy (with mat), Martha Stewart's scoring tool, and Scor-It.  I should end my collection there.  I even have Eileen's box maker from so long ago :)  I acutally took the pic of my card on my buddy mat.
The Red Hots had another card swap.  Yuki was/is in charge.  I'm going to start off with my own card (I gave myself permission).  This card went through so many changes.  Unfortunately, I only took this one picture.  I had good intensions to show you the progression but it didn't happen.  The first card I did was a full sheet of pattern paper.  I like the look but couldn't find anymore of that paper.  So, I started using smaller "strips" of pattern paper.  It looked ok but not quite good enough.  I then added stamps ... didn't give me warm fuzzy feelings.  I then reached for my trusty embossing folders.  I loved it.  Here's what I swapped.
This is my first attemp at coloring with Copics.  Yes, paper does matter.  I stamped on white ribbon.  Glitter or diamond glaze would be a good addition but when you don't have a lot of time on your hands you do what you do.  The stamps and pattern paper are from The Angel Company™.  I love the alien in the Valentine set.
Tomorrow I'll post Yuki's swap.  It's a cute kitty colored with Copic.

1 comment:

Rho's place said...

Hi Sharon!
great card! Sorry did not see you this trip, hope you had fun! Hope to see you next time.
Rho

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...