Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Thank You Cards

When there are birthdays then there are thank you cards to be made.  My son is a big water lover.  Our parties usually involve water so what better choice for his thank you cards but this great set from The Angel Company™ called An'Udder Birthday?  I just love that set.


You can get a lot of different looks without really having to change much.  Just changing the embossing folder changes the look of the card.  I played around and added glitter to one.  I'm too lazy to add glitter to all the other ones.  I really like fast and simple.  I let my Cricut and my nesties do my cutting for me.  The coloring was fast (which is why I love the cow).  I need to start coloring with my Copics (which TAC™ now sells in great color groupings).  Now all I have to do is get my son to sign them :)

1 comment:

Yuki said...

Too CUTE! Great job, Sharon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...