Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Flavor of Fall Blog Hop

Flavor of Fall Blog Hop Badge

Here's my card for the blog hop.  I got the idea from another blog.  I used Hedgehog Happiness and Give Thanks.  Both stamp sets are the creation of The Angel Company™.  The papers I used are DCWV and Neenah white for the Copics.  The Copics I used are from the Copic Caboodle set TAC™ sells set G.  I used all the colors except the reds.  For the words I used nestabilities.  Yuki taught me a trick using the nesties.  The next cut up was too big so I took the same one I cut the words out of and made two more.  I then over lapped them and cut the side notch off to form a smaller border around my words.  Wasn't that a great idea.  I finished off the inside and also used it to hide the ribbon ends.  Hope you enjoy the hop.





Supplies:  TAC™ sets Hedgehog Happiness and Give Thanks; white pen (blog candy from last blog hop); momento brown ink; Copics TAC™ Caboodle set G; DCWV paper, Neenah paper; ribbon
Thanks for visiting.

12 comments:

Teresa Jenkins said...

So cute! Love the nesti layers! The inside is a perfect touch too!

Tricia said...

What a lovely card! And the blog candy you won from Mischelle for the last hop was fabulous. Hope I can be as lucky this time! LOL!!

Angela K said...

Wonderful card! TFS

Karen S said...

This is beautiful, inside and out

Kim said...

Great Fall Card! Love the inside too!

Yuki said...

WOW! GREAT JOB Sharon. I love it. Be sure to bring it down with you next week okay? I want to see it up and close personal. red hot hugs!

Glittered Paws said...

Cute - love how you used just the pumpkins from the set - and the tip for the words border was great. TFS.

Mischelle Smith said...

Love!

Debra Miller said...

Great coloring!

Anna said...

So cute! Love the top of your card.

Rho's place said...

Hi,
Love your card! I want to see it when you come down!
Did not have any new stamps in time to do this one! I sure hope I get mine soon,I want to do the next hop!
Rho

StampinCarol said...

Great card! And the inside is wonderful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...