Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

I Won Blog Candy!

I can't believe I won.  I had so much fun with the Wicked Good Blog Hop.  I encourage all of you who have The Angel Company™ stamps to participate in the next one.  I don't know what my candy will be but I'm excited.  I'll post it so you all can see when I get it.  You too can be in for the running for blog candy.  TAC™ is giving some away for a demonstrator and a customer!  Here's info on the next hop.
All information can be found here as well.

TAC™'s next Blog Hop is scheduled for Saturday October 30, 2010. This hop will focus on cards and projects that capture that fabulous flavor of fall and the Thanksgiving season.
They want to see how we capture the fabulous flavor of fall using your TAC stamps and products!
The RULES are simple! You MUST post a card/project that focuses on the theme of fall and/or Thanksgiving. Please use stamp sets from The Angel Company only.

Don't forget to check out Savvy Projects Blog.  You'll love how Mischelle Smith turned a Christmas stamp into a halloween treat.

1 comment:

rhos place said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see what you get!!!!
Rho

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...