Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wicked Good Blog Hop

One of my goals was to do a Halloween card for the blog hop.  I've had the idea couldn't find the time.  So this morning I did my best to put my idea on paper. 


I wish I had more copics but I don't.  I used TAC™ Happy Haunting set.  It's so cute. 
Supplies:
TAC™ Happy Haunting; Neenah paper for the copics; copics :  YG11, YG13, YR32, YR15, and YR1;
Scor-buddy for the background spider web; edge distresser; memento black ink; pigma micron 08; gellly roll pen for bolts on Frankenstein; pattern paper retired TAC™

 Enjoy the hop :)

16 comments:

Eva said...

I like the way you popped the halloween guy up off the card front. Great card.

Maria said...

I miss and love this paper. I think your are is great inside and out. Way to go.

Mischelle smith said...

Very cute Sharon!

Sandy said...

Love the paper layering and that you did the inside of the card. Great touch!

Chelsea said...

great card ... I miss that paper .. wish we still carried it!

Laurie Unger said...

this totally rocks! TFS!

Heather said...

Sharon - your card is super cute! In the TAC copic class 2 we used prismacolors to fill in where we were missing copic colors -it works great!

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Nice card, Sharon. I love that paper. I've saved some very selfishly.

Seleise said...

that is super cute! love the layout!

Anna said...

So cute! Love and miss that paper line!

Kellyismyangel said...

I love this set! Great card! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Cute! Love the spider up in the corner and how Frankenstein is holding the flyer... way to tie in the inside too!

Yuki said...

Love your card, Sharon! Are you sending one to me maybe????

Angela K said...

Cute! TFS

ERICA said...

I love that you used the retired Halloween paper and that you stamped inside! Cute!

Rho's place said...

Love it Sharon!!! You did a great job. Did not get mine done...next time!
Hope you had fun in the blog hop.
rho

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...