Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Calendar Swap

I joined a calendar swap.  I had November and tried to make it like the fall blog hop card I made.  I meant to post this awhile back but ya know...  This past weekend we went to San Antonio for a Christmas party.  It was so much fun!  We got our calendar swaps at the party.  It was so nice to hear how much people like my page.  So here it is.

The pumpkins belong to The Angel Company™.  I just love that pumpkin.  I masked the pumpkin in the middle to create the stacked look.  They are colored with Copics.  I wanted to add glitter but I ran out of time.  I finally ordered some Spica glitter pens so I can add it to mine at least :)  The orange background was cut using my Cricut and Make the Cut™.  It measures 5.5x5.5.
Don't forget, TAC's blog hop is this weekend.  It's all about brayers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...