Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Decided to do digi-card

Mabelle has this great digi-Turtle stamp.  I love this little guy.  I decided to play with it and make a digi-card.  I might even print it out and give it to someone :)  Mabelle has started making digistamps.  She has her own blog and you can purchase her stamps at her etsy store.  Well, you can find her here :  Whimsy and Stars Studio.  The digital scrapbooking supplies I used are from a retired designer by the name of Dani Alencar; Cocktail Hour collection.  The software I used is Photoshop CS4.  The texture on the image was made using digital stamp brushes.

1 comment:

Mabelle R.O. said...

Oh Sharon! I love it! What a cute card. I'm really happy you tried one of my digis and had a fun time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...