Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

2011 TAC Contributing Artist Dream Team Call

I've decided to go for the Dream Team.  I'm running really late so hopefully I'll get this up in time.  If not I had a lot of fun.  Mischelle has really challenged me to get some things done.
First my project:
Before

After


Supplies used: TAC Happily Grateful set; TAC Reece Papers and ribbon; momento rich cocoa; jewel brad; flowers; copic to color jewel on front; scotch quick dry adh; scotch atg gun

Card #1
This is for my dad's birthday.
Supplies:  TAC Joy Found; TAC Hip Hop Paper; copics; momento rich cocoa; palette hybrid ink (cote d'azure, reflection blue, ballet bllue); glitter pen; nestabilities lage label inside; Heather Scott sketch
Card 2:


Supplies used:  TAC Happily Grateful; watercolor crayons; palette landscape; nestabilies oval and oval scallop; white paper; cropadile corner chomper; scor-buddy; scor-bug embosser; glitter pens

Card 3 (gift card and envelope)



Supplies used:  TAC Little Cupcakes; prisma color pencils; mineral spirits; palette hybrid noir black; fake snow; scor-buddy

I hope you enjoy my cards and project.

1 comment:

Yuki said...

Oh Sharon, these are great. Can't pick my favorite--they are ALL my favorite. Love the coloring on the little boy--great job. Love the socr-bug detailing and butterfly on the Happily Grateful card. The cupcake card and repurposing the Crytal Light Tea container--wow! You outdid yourself! GREAT job, Sharon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...