Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

5 Minute Card

OK, what do you do when you have to leave in 15 minutes to get to a lunch with friends celebrating birthdays?  You make a quick and easy card :)  Yes, this card took me no time at all to make.  It was so fast and easy I was able to make two.  In fact, I had so much time (ha ha) that I took a picture to show you before I ran out the door.  For my photography I used a black cardigan on the back of a chair.
For me the easist stamps to use for quick cards are solid shapes.  I wasn't too sure if I reallly wanted to purchase this set but it grew on me after seeing samples that Mischelle Smith did (go here to see them).  Modern Mix is the name of the set and it belongs to The Angel Company™.  I used Palette Hybrid inks for color.  I thought about using my VersaMagic but I didn't have any drying time.


Now to add that little something.... I grabbed my scor-buddy.  I couldn't see the word celebrate from the back so I made a score line first, turned it over and used my scor-bug to make the perferations.  That's it.

1 comment:

Junieb said...

Great Card!! That scor bug gives it a little extra "oomph" to make it super special!! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...