Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Great Sale! Way to Go TAC :)

TAC™ (The Angel Company™) is having a great sale.  25% off selected stamps including all sets with hearts!  If you are a demonstrator it's even more because of your commission!  I've already got my list going.

TAC™ Promotions
http://www.theangelcompany.net/Promos_YouMakeFebFab.html

The sale covers three different publications.  The Fall Supplement and the Serendipity Street is online.  The only one not online is the Base Book.

Hopefully I'll be back later to add a card.  It's cold here and the streets are icy.  We are even experiencing rolling blackouts.  I don't like not having electricity.  They didn't even warn us.  Luckily it didn't last long.  School has been closed for 2 days and it's out again tomorrow.  I hate make up days.  And of course we have the Super Bowl going on here.  I guess if they wanted warmer weather they should have stayed home :)  Who would have figured.  They should have had the Super Bowl last weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...