Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me :)

Yes, it's my birthday.  I was doing so well at keeping up with my blog but we all know that other things take priority.  This past weekend I was able to spend some time stamping with friends.  I think I can safely say we all had a great time.  We did a technique swap.  My technique was spotlighting.  Here's what I came up with ...

 
Spotlighting is a technique were you "spotlight" one portion of your stamp or scene.  I created a heart using Make the Cut™ and my Cricut.  The heart is 3/4" and then a shadow using brown cardstock.  The stamps are The Angel Company™ Good Times.  The heart and banner are from Make the Cut™.  I colored the hands and sky with Copic.
First I stamped on Neenah cardstock using Momento Coco and cut using nestabilities and did the next size for the TAC paper.  I cut my hearts out and used a tweezer to stamp just the hands with momento.  I cut the banner from MTC and the brown banner is cut smaller.  I stamped the sentiment and pop dotted it on.  It's a semi quick card.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...