Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

50th Anniversary

August was a fast paced month.  My parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary.  It's awful how few designs there are out there for decorations.  I ended up making my own decorations.  But now I've realized I didn't take pictures of half the stuff I made.  I just got so busy trying to get everything together and then keeping food and drinks out ... I just didn't get the pics.  Maybe my brother took some so I can post more later.  I used cricut cartridges.  I'll probably have to name them later.
Gift bag for cards for my parents.
The flowers are sparkling gold paper.
I also made a tuxedo bag for table decorations (forgot to take pictures).  I have a picture on my phone but I'll have to deal with that later.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...